Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I met a man...

20 years ago I met a man...


He introduced Himself to me, oh so sweetly.  He whispered to my heart that He loved me right where I was, just as I was.  I wondered, how can this be?  I was so unloveable with deep wounds in my heart.

He said He loved all of me and that He'd heal those wounds.  He wanted me to let Him heal those wounds so that those old wounds would be the pathway to my victory.

I wrestled with this unbelievable new knowledge, not knowing how to surrender to such pure love.  I didn't surrender immediately.  Pride and self-suffientcy stood in the way.

But, He didn't give up on me.  He quietly and gently drew me to Him.  I'm thankful for His passion and loving kindness towards me!

I said, "Yes!" to Jesus 20 years ago this month.  Two weeks later I was celebrating my first Resurrection Sunday!  No more Easter bunny and colored eggs... I now knew about New Life!  

If I had only known how sweet our relationship would be, I would have surrendered sooner...

If you don't know Jesus as Savior, I invite you to meet Him this Easter:

Know Jesus

If you have any questions that I can help you with or if you need prayer, please contact me.  I pray that you know Jesus this day, for THIS day He made to walk with YOU.  He LOVES you!



No comments:

Post a Comment